Rapid Transformation Therapy (RTT)©, Marisa Peer’s RTT is designed to work with the subconscious mind to access the root cause of things and overcome profound personal issues. The aim is to deliver permanent transformation in as little as a single session and usually a maximum of three.
RTT is a scientific hybrid therapy which incorporates the most effective components of Hypnotherapy, NLP, CBT and Psychotherapy. Through an intensive and individualized guided hypnosis, I am able to move you into a relaxed and highly suggestible state where we are then able to explore the parts of the mind which hold the answers that you may or may not have been aware were hiding there. We are then able to communicate with the subconscious mind and get to the root of the issue. Discovering the root of your issue is the key to resolving it. Very specific, positive suggestions and messages are then relayed to your subconscious mind while it is in a receptive state.
I trained with the world-renowned Marisa Peer, described as Britain’s Best Therapist. Marisa was mentored by Gil Boyne, a master hypnotist who ranks with Milton Erickson as one of the giants in the field. After completing her studies in hypnosis in America, Marisa returned to her home in England where she established a thriving practice for 30 years.
People around the world have sought out Marisa Peer because she has always understood that people want quick, effective, lasting relief. The method she developed is unique in that it requires only one session (maximum three). Over the past thirty years, Marisa’s client list has included international superstars, musicians, CEOs, royalty, and Olympic athletes.
After such success, her mission has become to teach while training others to continue her work through her proprietary RTT process.
This innovative hypnotherapy program is for anyone seeking freedom from their life's challenges and those who simply want to create more in their life.
1. You cannot be hypnotized against your will. When in a hypnotic state, you will be able to hear, talk, think, act and open your eyes at anytime.
2. You cannot be made to do anything against your morals, ethics, religious convictions or self-preservation.
3. If you hear a suggestion that you don't agree with or don't understand, your subconscious mind will automatically reject it.
4. Hypno-therapy is an opportunity for your nervous system to be at rest so you are in a higher state of suggestibility. Hypnosis works at the alpha frequency of the brain. By working at this relaxed frequency, we can access information and make connections from the past to clear out blocks and create suggestions that are more readily absorbed by the client.
5. Most everyone can by hypnotized. Some enter into the trance state almost immediately, while others take a few minutes longer. As long as you are willing, you will experience success. The best predictors are a propensity to become absorbed in imagery or imagination and a knack for blocking out the surrounding world. If you've ever been deeply absorbed in stories, movies or drama, or if you've ever found yourself lost in a daydream, or were so engaged in an activity that you lost track of time, you've already experience a version of a hypnotic trance.
6. You will feel deeply relaxed and safe to experience and process your emotions. The process involves reviewing past events, not reliving them as if they are happening now.
Select your goals in life and let's chart your course for their realization! This can be around health, relationships, money, business interests, creative or educational endeavors, athletics and sports motivation, and emotional well-being.
and the list goes on